2012 SOUTHERN MISSOURI BOWLERS TOUR RULES
1) The tournament director will have the right to accept or reject all entries and decide all questions or disputes arising in any tour stop. All decisions by the tournament director will be considered final.
2) This tournaments open to all men and women bowlers including current PBA members. Doubles events 2 members are permitted to bowl as long as provided only one has a national title in previous 3 years. Team events can have no more than 3 current PBA members as provided only two with a national title in previous 3 years
3) Handicap will be determined by using 80% from the base score 210. The maximum handicap used will be 192 pins or 32 pins per game
4) To be eligible for Handicap, entrants must have a USBC certified league average of 21 games or more in the previous year; 2011 – 2012. 10 pin rule will be in effect. USBC Rule 319 and all sub categories will rule over any average disputes. Any bowler without a USBC certified average will, bowl scratch
5) Sport bowling league averages, summer league averages and/or collegiate averages will not be accepted for handicap purposes.
6) The tournament director reserves the right to rerate any bowler for fairness and shall notify the entrant of the adjusted average before he or she participates. Such adjustments will be based on past performance records.
7) Any bowler that cashes in two tour stops is subject to be rerated.
8) Any bowler misrepresenting their average to gain pins shall forfeit entry fee and all rights to prize money. Make sure your highest certified average is correct before entering.
9) Bowlers are responsible for their score sheets and will verify that all scores are correct at the completion of each and every game when it is transferred to the official score sheet. This will be the only time to question the accuracy of the score. Make sure it is correct
10) In the case of side pots and brackets: Any mistakes must be brought to the attention of the tournament director immediately once scores are finalized, No scores will be adjusted
11) We reserve the right to verify all equipment used to compete in any tour stop. Any bowlers using equipment that does not meet USBC rules will be disqualified and will forfeit their entry fee and all prize money earned.
12) Foul lights will be used in all events in any case that the beam is broken this will result in a foul and a zero for that current ball. No Exceptions
13) Any tardy bowlers will be permitted to bowl before the fifth frame of the first game but will receive a zero for all frames missed. Due to inclement weather a five frame grace period will be allowed without penalty. To be determined by tournament director.
14) All bowlers must present their current USBC card to the tournament director and be in good standing with USBC. USBC cards can be purchased at the event for $17.00 through the tournament director.
15) All prize monies earned will be reported to USBC office for records
16) Any bowler cashing more than $600.00 in prize money in any one single event will receive a 1099 form from the tournament director
17) The use of any profanity, racial slurs, or any misconduct and abuse of center equipment will not be tolerated by any bowler and will force immediate expulsion and bowler will forfeit all entry fees and prize money.